DocuSign digital signatures
Speed up document signing processes by sending documents for digital signature using the Document Locator DocuSign Connector.
Improve the speed of execution with digital signatures
Avoid the bottleneck of signature gathering and speed up the signing process using digital signatures connected with your document management system. When combined with workflow, digital signature technology automates signature gathering and eliminates the manual steps in getting documents signed.
Sign documents with digital signatures
Business contracts, sales agreements, leases, legal files… any document requiring a signature can be signed faster and easier using a digital signing process. Documents are signed online, eliminating the need for printing, scanning, faxing or emailing. People can even sign while on the go using a laptop or mobile device.
- Leverage DocuSign’s secure cloud infrastructure for presenting documents for digital signature.
- Send documents for digital signature from inside your document management system.
- Use workflow to route documents for review and final approval by digital signature.
- Signatures mark the document with trusted, reliable, and secure digital encoding.
- DocuSign’s eSignature process is compliant with the US ESIGN Act and meets requirements from the FDA, FTC, IRS, and FINRA and more.
Automating the digital signing process with workflow
Document Locator’s optional DocuSign Connector allows you to add a ‘send for signature’ step to any workflow. When a document arrives at this step in the process, it is automatically sent to DocuSign. The assigned signer will receive an email from DocuSign asking them to review and sign the documents. After reviewing the file, the signer selects the “Next” button and then DocuSign asks them digitally sign. A signature is embedded, and the file is digitally encoded. The file is then automatically saved back to Document Locator as a new, signed version. Workflow can then continue the process internally by routing the file for countersignature, notifying key stakeholders, or applying records policies.
- Supports ad-hoc signature gathering
- Supports preset signature coordinates
- Supports preset signature tokens in templates where content varies in length but has consistent trailing signature block
- Combines digital signature steps with internal notification, review, and approval workflows as well a post-signature workflow steps to complete internal processing
eForms with digital signatures
When an electronic form is submitted and arrives in Document Locator, it can be immediately routed for digital signature, speeding up the approval and sign-off of form based procedures. As the form is brought into the system, field values entered on the form can be used to determine the routing process. For example, applications can be routed to the appropriate person internally for digital sign off, or requests for contracts can be immediately processed and returned to the requestor for a signature before being routed back internally for approval.