Document scanning turns paper into paperless
Turn paper documents into full-text searchable digital files and manage them in a paperless document management system that incorporates advanced document scanning software. Quickly and easily apply all the tools and functions of electronic document management to hard-copy documents and previously scanned files.
Document scanning software boosts the efficiency and accuracy of paper-centric business processes by scanning paper documents and converting them to electronic format. As documents are scanned and imaged, the scanning software system can apply profiles, send notifications, and begin approval processes. Documents are immediately searchable and can be retrieved in seconds. Scanned documents can also be automatically categorized based on content within the documents, then organized for storage, or assigned with records management policies in accordance with regulatory standards.
Document scanning software turns paper documents into full-text searchable digital files in a paperless system that manages everything electronically.
Flexible document scanning and imaging
- Eliminate costly off-site storage and filing cabinets
- Add security and disaster recovery options for files
- Speed information retrieval with instant search
- Internalize document scanning for sensitive or regulated information, or outsource scanning when needed.
- Automate routing, approval steps, notifications
- Apply digital records management policies to paper documents
- OCR (optical character recognition) turns paper into text-searchable files
- Eliminate photocopies and duplication of paper documents
- Log document activities for reporting and auditing
Scanning and imaging options allow documents to be scanned one-at-a-time using simple workstation scanners, or by the thousands in high-volume batch file scanning. The system integrates with any TWAIN-compliant or WIA scanner or networked digital multifunction printer (MFP).
Ways to improve business with document scanning
Wherever paper documents are used in business, document scanning software will convert the entire process to a repeatable, precise electronic procedure. Among the most common document scanning solutions are:
- Backfile scanning to convert filing cabinets and storage files to digital
- Quality and Compliance records scanning
- HR employee records scanning for security, recoverability and retrieval
- Business documents scanning for sharing and collaboration
- Image scanning for markup and review
Be ready for the next audit
Employee files under control
Structured project files
Automate business processes
Ready for a Demo?
Take the first step towards streamlining your processes and enhancing collaboration with Document Locator. Request a demo today and discover how our document control solution can help your organization.
Fill out the form to get started.