Adobe Acrobat file management
Store, search and share PDF files with a built-in integration to Adobe Acrobat.
Adobe Acrobat integration extends your ability to manage PDF files – including those with digital signatures – within the Document Locator document management system. You can check-in and check-out documents from within Adobe Acrobat and Reader using document management commands embedded right inside Adobe file menus.
Digital signatures build trust
Adobe’s encryption technology and public key infrastructure (PKI) support allows you to incorporate digital signatures in documents managed within Document Locator. This added level of security raises confidence that content has not been altered, and verifies the authenticity of documents.
Adobe Acrobat integration
- Maintain PDF version control.
- Improve team collaboration using Acrobat’s comment and digital mark-up tools.
- Leverage Acrobat’s digital signatures which can have legal validity for electronic business processes, and preserves integrity and authenticity of documents.
- Documents with certifying signatures validate automatically at the recipient's end when viewed with Adobe Reader.
- Works with Adobe Acrobat 8.0 and later.