Package and deliver files using DL FastPack
Easily pack-and-save information for delivery to others. Using DL FastPack, files are gathered and organized into a collection and then saved into a “FastPack” package where the folder structure is retained. Each FastPack has a self-contained browsing interface that includes a search feature to retrieve files based on profile and property metadata.
Quickly organize, package, and deliver files, or archive them off-line using DL FastPack document delivery in Document Locator.
Document delivery features
Ways to use DL Fastpack
- Search for relevant documents and publish them on read-only media for legal discovery or outside counsel.
- Records managers can move documents for off-line retention.
- Managers can distribute the latest versions of documents to employees at remote offices, to customers, or vendors.
- Project managers can gather, organize, and deliver documents in searchable form at project turnover or close-out.
- Individuals can archive project documents or related files.
Be ready for the next audit
Employee files under control
Structured project files
Automate business processes
Ready for a Demo?
Take the first step towards streamlining your processes and enhancing collaboration with Document Locator. Request a demo today and discover how our document control solution can help your organization.
Fill out the form to get started.