Document Notifications keep people informed
Document Notifications keep people informed about document changes, routing of documents for reviews and approvals, and more.
Document Notifications received via email and inside Document Locator tell people of important events in the document management system. Communication and collaboration among people is a cornerstone of team-based productivity.
Notifications can be received via email, a built-in messages folder, or both. Popup notifications can also be turned on to display messages in the lower right corner of the screen.
Subscribe to notifications
In addition to event-driven notifications received automatically, Individuals can subscribe to folder- and file-based events and be notified when files are deleted, imported to folders, updated, checked out or checked in, copied, renamed, and more. Users can self-subscribe or be notified through administrator-managed subscriptions.
Document Notification features
- Users are notified of changes to the contents of a folder or changes in a document.
- Uses both internal and email-based notification messages.
- Saves and reuses approval processes to automate repetitive tasks.
- Notifications and approvals are accessible via both the desktop client and the Web client.
- Notifications and approvals can include multiple documents.
- Notification templates can be customized with logos, confidentiality statements, legal messaging and more.
- Manual, ad-hoc notifications inform users that changes have occurred in a specific document.