Records management software eases compliance
Capture, identify, store, and dispose of business records according to policies with records management software.
Manage documents, email messages, and files according to your defined records management policies with records management software.
How records management software works
Records management software automates records policies and procedures. It allows you to define and build procedures that bring consistent business practices, secure information, and capture an audit-traceable log of activity.
Wherever quality standards and compliance are an issue, such as with regulatory requirements, ISO, FDA, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Basel II, e-Discovery, and more, records management software works in tandem with security, logging, and electronic signatures to ensure files are managed in compliance.
Records management software controls information
- Capture, identify, store, and dispose of business records according to policies.
- Automate document control processes to comply with requirements for the security and disposition of information.
- Define procedures that are specific to the policies of your organization.
- Avoid financial risk stemming from fines, penalties, and non-compliance.
- Include email in records management practices.
- Improve auditing with activity logging and fast process verification.
Records management for e-discovery
Rules for e-discovery require that electronic documents, emails, and other files relating to legal requests be identified and made available within a short amount of time. Records management helps enable compliance by allowing you to accurately and quickly identify records and so they can be retrieved and made available when needed.
Include email in records management software
Managing email records and email attachments has become a significant concern at many organizations, where email now represents the single largest gap in compliance. By including email records within the records management system, risk is avoided in email compliance.