Greater visibility with reports
Business managers have immediate access to usage metrics, workflow details, and other important business intelligence with reports.
The integrated reports module in Document Locator provides easy access to business intelligence (BI) that allows managers to make quick and accurate decisions.
The reports module is based on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. The system comes with many standard reports included, and custom reports can be created using Microsoft Report Builder or Microsoft Visual Studio.
Analyze and improve operations
View and analyze data, charts, and graphs to support continuous improvement by identifying trends and areas where productivity can be improved. Reporting provides insight into the efficiency of processes, demonstrates accountability, and validates regulated activities.
- Generate reports with data, charts, and graphs.
- Drill down into report data for further analysis.
- Uses Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Includes several standard reports.
- Custom reports can be created using Microsoft Report Builder or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Export reports to Excel or PDF.
- Control who has access to each report using security settings.
- Reports area accessible from the desktop and web clients.