Define and manage records policies
Minimize risk in compliance, legal actions, and e-discovery by defining records policies that capture, identify, store, and dispose of files according to requirements.
Document Locator's built-in Records Policy Manager module enforces records management and document retention policies. Records managers and administrators can custom-tailor document actions and dispositions according to specific compliance and regulatory requirements.
Records policy manager details
- Correctly identify documents as records and manage their life-cycle.
- Comply with regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and Basel II, etc.
- Custom tailor records policies to meet regulatory and compliance requirements specific to your company’s needs.
- Maintain an audit trail showing that records are stored, maintained, and disposed of according to defined policies.
- Protect business records from accidental or unauthorized alteration, destruction or retention.
- Assign records policies to folders and documents when they are created, imported, or moved.
- Assign multiple records managers for different records policies.
- Incorporate email records in records management procedures.
- Records Management datasheet (PDF)
- Managing information for compliance
- Take control of polices and procedures