Bluebeam Studio™ Prime Connector
Speed up reviews with real-time markup and collaboration while capturing versions along the way using Document Locator’s Bluebeam Studio Prime Connector.
Review and collaborate in Bluebeam with greater speed and efficiency
The optional Document Locator Bluebeam Studio Prime Connector improves Bluebeam collaboration for all team members by allowing them to send drawings and files to Bluebeam Studio Sessions for real-time, multi-user parallel markup and collaboration in the cloud, streamlining the entire review process and making it organized. A history of mark-ups are automatically captured as new versions in Document Locator.
Add files to Bluebeam Sessions and send for review
Document Locator automatically opens a Studio Session, providing a seamless experience for collaboration and markup. Once the session is complete, Document Locator brings the marked-up PDFs back into the document management system.
- Adds a Bluebeam Studio Connector step option to Document Locator workflow
- Sends files to your Bluebeam Studio Prime account and opens a review session
- Alerts reviewers by email that a review session has started
- Facilitates multi-user parallel markup
- Automatically captures mark-ups as new versions in Document Locator
Bluebeam Integration for Document Management
The Document Locator Bluebeam Studio Prime Connector is one of several components in a complete project document management solution that also includes project folders, submittals and transmittals, email management, and more.
Bluebeam Studio is the AECO industry’s leading project efficiency and collaboration solution. Architects, engineers, contractors and owners worldwide use Bluebeam Studio for real-time review, markup and collaboration on files. The Document Locator Bluebeam Studio Prime Connector streamlines this process, ensuring that a full and complete record of the review process is captured.
Works with your Bluebeam Studio Session
A Bluebeam Studio Prime subscription (sold separately by Bluebeam) is required to use the optional Document Locator Bluebeam Studio Connector. If you already have a Bluebeam Studio account, or are interested in learning more about the Document Locator Connector, please Contact Us. For information about a Bluebeam Studio account, please contact Bluebeam.
- Bluebeam Certified Instruction at UChapter2
- Permit Review File Management solution sheet
- Permit Review File Management blog article
- Project document management
- Engineering and construction