Package and deliver files using DL FastPack
Quickly organize, package, and deliver files, or archive them off-line using DL FastPack document delivery in Document Locator.
DL FastPack makes it easy to pack-and-save information onto DVD, CD, USB flash drive, or any other media device. Files are gathered and organized into a collection and then saved into a “FastPack” package where the folder structure is retained. Each FastPack has a self-contained browsing interface that includes a search feature to retrieve files based on profile and property metadata.
DL Fast Pack is included as a standard feature in Document Locator.
Document delivery features
- Package, and distribute FastPack packages of documents on CD, DVD, USB or through any connected media device.
- Create self-contained packages of information with built-in browser so recipients can search and browse files outside of Document Locator.
- FastPack collections retain repository metadata and folder structure.
- Organize files, folders, searches, and projects in FastPack collections by drag-and-drop or right-click-selecting.
- Customize FastPack launch screens using HTML to add project or client specific messaging and images.
Ways to use DL FastPack
- Search for relevant documents and publish them on read-only media for legal discovery or outside counsel.
- Records managers can move documents for off-line retention.
- Managers can distribute the latest versions of documents to employees at remote offices, to customers, or vendors.
- Project managers can gather, organize, and deliver documents in searchable form at project turnover or close-out.
- Individuals can archive project documents or related files.