A property document management system keeps important property documents secure and makes them easily retrievable.
Property management is improved with every file on hand
Manage leases, contracts, notices, and other property records in a property document management system that keeps important property documents secure and makes them easily retrievable. Property managers, property owners, and property management staff use Document Locator to improve efficiency and make informed decisions regarding the leasing and ownership of property.
Manage facility records and access them on the go
An effective property document management system keeps all records, including important plans and facilities documents, at the ready. Facility managers and staff can even access files outside the office using Web and Mobile access.
Faster decisions drive value
Instantly search and retrieve all related property records to make faster, more accurate decisions with benefit of all the facts. Capitalize on market values and property characteristics with faster property research and decisions related to everything from market and commodity prices, to zoning and planning changes. Incorporate property images, mapping, and drawings with property records to retrieve and view information all at once.
Benefits of property document management
- Control and automate the review of property contract procedures
- Manage leases, notices, applications, eviction documents and other property records
- Include email records and images with other property files
- Apply metadata values to property records to organize and quickly correlate related documents
- Automate notifications based on deadlines
Real estate compliance and property regulations
Manage policies and procedures in compliance with real estate laws and regulations. Establish review procedures for the creation of property documents and notices, and inform owners and staff with automated notifications reminding them of milestones and deadlines. Provide access to attorneys and legal teams for review.
- Case Study: Trust Land Office gets fast access to all the facts
- Document management system
- Electronic forms