Synchronize with Active Directory
Synchronize Active Directory accounts with Document Locator to ease management of user accounts in the document management system.
Administrators can use the Active Directory Replication Console in Document Locator to automate the synchronization of Active Directory accounts with selected repositories in the document management system. The tool harmonizes both network security users and groups between Active Directory and Document Locator.
Features of the Active Directory Sync Tool
- Synchronize Microsoft Active Directory Groups with SQL Server and Document Locator
- Create Active Directory users associated with groups in Document Locator
- Disable or remove Active Directory Users from Document Locator that are no longer enabled or have been removed from Active Directory
- Schedule synchronization of Active Directory using Windows Task Scheduler
- Send synchronization reports via email
- Set synchronization thresholds to regulate changes