Join us online to see HR file management at the Portland HR Conference and save on registration!
We’re thrilled to support the Portland Human Resources Management Association (PHRMA) in their first ever VIRTUAL Strategic Management Conference on October 28th and 29th!
The conference is way more than a fancy webinar! It will be a fully-interactive platform with 14 sessions (and recertification credits), video networking with peers, prizes worth at least $1,500, and a fun-time DJ networking event with Chef-led lunch cook-a-longs! Plus, visit our virtual booth to sign up for more prizes and watch a live demonstration of Paperless HR.
Conference Attendees will have access to the virtual conference platform and sessions for 30 days!
As a sponsor, we’re offering you, your HR team members, and your clients a discount to attend if you have not already registered. We would love to see you there!
Use promocode 2020SMCColumbiaSoft during your guest checkout to attend this unique, fun and educational opportunity for $225! But hurry! This promocode expires October 25th, 2020!
Check out all sessions and register here: https://www.portlandhrma.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1331408&group=
PHRMA Strategic Management Conference
- October 28 and 29
Sessions and Speakers
- STRATEGIES FOR ORGANIZATIONS DURING TURBULENT TIMES, Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP
- THE FUTURE OF WORK IN A WORLD IN FLUX, April Rinne
- STRENGTH-BASED LEADERSHIP: 10-80-10 PRINCIPLE, Sunjay Nath, MBA, CSP, HoF
- SHYFT: DESIGNING A TALENT ANALYTICS STRATEGY FOR BUSINESS IMPACT, Wellington Hepburn, LDSS, SPHRi, DTM
- THE TRUTH ABOUT DIVERSITY, Shari Dunn, BA, JD
- WHY DO PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO? A HUMAN-CENTERED APPROACH TO INFLUENCING SUSTAINABLE CHANGE, Amy Leneker, MPA, Joe Vansyckle
- RACIAL MICROAGGRESSIONS IN THE WORKPLACE, Daryl Dixon
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: THE TRUTH IN FLEXIBILITY, Laurie Grenya, SPHR
- DARE TO LEAD: ANSWER A CALL TO COURAGE, Amy Leneker, MPA
- CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON CHANGE, Alan Cabelly, Ph.D., SHRM-SCP, SPHR
- RACIAL INJUSTICE: AWARENESS & ADVOCACY, Caitlin Plato, MA, CADC I
- ADAPTING EMPLOYEE HEALTHCARE BENEFITS TO CURRENT TIMES FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS, Megan Boyd, Jeff Fitzpatrick, Kathryn Lau, Kristin Walton
- HOW 2020 HAS SHAPED THE PUSH FOR PAY EQUITY BEYOND “EQUAL PAY”: WHY THIS IS A BIG ISSUE AND WHAT EMPLOYERS CAN DO ABOUT IT, Michael Reiss, Laura Turczanski
- WHAT DID I MISS? THIS YEAR IN REVIEW (SO FAR), Mark Berry, Julie Capell, Michael Goettig, Kathryn Rosen, Christie Totten, Roy Salins, Devin Smith