eCopy Connector bridges paper with paperless
Use the eCopy Connector to connect Document Locator with eCopy and capture scanned paper documents.
Document Locator's optional eCopy Connector builds a bridge between paper and digital, advancing eCopy technology to extend the capabilities of digital copiers and scanners so that, once scanned, files are stored within a secure digital repository having all the features of a robust document management system.
How the eCopy Connector works
- Scan documents at an eCopy connected MFP (multifunction printer) digital copier, or scanner.
- Scan images to PDF or TIFF format and use OCR to index document content for fast search and retrieval based on key-word searches.
- Enter profile or metadata information.
- Send directly to Document Locator repository folders using a touch control panel.
- Incorporate paper documents directly into document workflows to increase efficiency and comply with regulations.