Easy document importing
Importing documents is as simple as traditional Windows operations like drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, or right-click-select. Documents are imported immediately.
Straightforward file importing means it is easy to get started with Document Locator.
Files can be imported one at a time, or in bulk by folder. There's no limit to the number of documents you can import at one time. Everyone can quickly add files without extensive training.
Importing files works just like in Microsoft Windows. You can drag-and-drop files into the system, copy-and-paste them in, or save them from their application.
File importing features
- Import documents using standard Windows operations like drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, or right-click and select.
- Importing is fast: documents are saved in real time with no delay and are accessible immediately.
- Import documents one at a time or in bulk by the thousands.
- Import folders with folder contents, including all subfolders, in their original folder hierarchy.
- Documents and folders are copied into the SQL-based repository.